Saturday, September 3, 2005

How To Treat Mammals Eye Injuries Bis has arrived

home, sweet kilim home

What happened! A few days back land without making much noise this hole burning is Madrid. I bring a beard that is asking for scissors, a travel diary of shared authorship [info] jharmu (which again will give me for a year of entries on LJ), the carpet you see in the pictures Pancho and adopted as a bed and a desire to go again, or not to return. I've met a lot of work, I go back just for exams (Entel, prime, prepare paint ... curro light), a home sweet home, and is not a topic, I finally moved, I stay in my house and a work a real job grandparents would say, but look good.

as Hello!

The postcards come behind me.

More or less I have followed their day, but as I have a month's delay would probably begin to send comments on his posts from that date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment