Thursday, August 31, 2006

Where Can I Find Myamee Weave

\u0026lt;/ Br>




















Just 2 months ago I went to Barcelona, and it seems like an eternity. The good thing is that friends have them forever and carry them wherever they go, and people I met in Barcelona are those that last a lifetime.
After so many years hanging around to get to Barcelona and got me a place. The other day I made the birthday party of Concepcion, and of course, I could not go, but I have clear that as long I can spend a weekend with them, and remember the moves. In fact I'm booking dates for November,After I will finish the visits of friends in Spain. Still not sure but I hope you still may remember me. Olatz
has passed me some photos of the party, where although not all, if the kernel is strong with that in my last Thursday in Barcelona just closing all gambling dens, and then went to work dead (Roberto my tocall Michael the renegade who does not write and Victor taught me better den de Barcelona). He was also Alexia I hope to finish soon the weekend and in November to tell me his future plans, Bego, Member of the 7th that are even juerguitas I (Mary and George), Shaida, Natalia and her bf, Germain and I guess I miss one, I hope you forgive me. I also hope you forgive methe order, I miss you all and all I keep a pleasant memory. Anyway back to match soon, some because you will come to me and others because I will see you in Barcelona.
So all a hug to everyone for remember me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment