Monday, July 28, 2008

Loading Aboat Trailer My first day in the hospital!

LXC, although some people call friends that the only thing you have joined over the years is a bottle of vodka is not the most appropriate. They are nice people I suppose, but our relationship has always been very superficial, playing cards on the beach, bottles, parties ... to have a conversation about the university, the exams you have in September, the guys with whom you have fucked, etc is sufficient. But as my all this superficiality is not going far enough I've always felt displaced.


Well, this is what has given of my first day. Tomorrow we'll see
Now I'm going because I was running out of money in this cutreciber when I have to use to connect. Another day will come back if I do not die of a pneumonia from cold weather hereNTER


PS: I have approved Edaf applied! only one for me has been that I adopted in September and another for the coming year:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment