Thursday, September 21, 2006

What Is An Average Bmi For Woman Warszawa

As Javier says, my stay in Warsaw is like a roller coaster .... My mood changed in a matter of minutes, sometimes I'm up and sometimes down ... He had 2.5 weeks
very concerned about a couple of songs I had destabilized considerably, but ultimately I can not do anything with any of them, so as the saying goes, if you can not do anything for you care. I have taken that attitude, and I recovered the calm with which I arrived. Although today has been an important meeting at work, which has been both president of the Investor as the President of my company, I have had to be there to see if I find something, and the problems that we have in the future, so tomorrow we present a tough day. At 7 o'clock meeting with my boss po tell you how things have gone, news and truth are nothing alagueƱas.
At least my English has improved and I could find out all, or almost everything, because the investor has a very pronounced German accent and my Polish president, so some things do not exactly know what they meant, also at the time that start talking about details of the contract, you get lost, but in general all good.
On the other hand to see if it is true that ultimately encourage and Conchi Olatz to cum here after what we discussed in the afternoon, to encourage you because you will love this. I already look for a pair of Polish blond with blue eyes handles ... The kinds of promises.
Well I'll tell you as it was the meeting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment