Thursday, July 7, 2005

Flu Treatment More Condition_symptoms

20:26 (Split) - No entry yesterday and last hour long transit d eun. I could not, as was my idea, go on the afternoon train to Zagreb. Correction: I did get, if paid. Nor is a big change for the beating I'm starting to taste. Reach the capital of Croatia on the six o'clock. Take care of some paperwork. Exit at eight to Ljubljana to reach ten. Squaring Bled Tour bus timetables Lesce back, the night in Venice and the charge of the station. The holy verse we carambola.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Carmela, Eva and Pareo Masked Man. And put it on, everything comes in this life Carmelita.

Yesterday, again drainingCroatian children imos "kung-fu? "Defense? "Capoeira? "Muñeira?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Carmela and me in the long wait at the station in Split and defend what is mine. Do not touch my food! Grrrr .
played
Around Dubrovnik la nuit. No comments. After arriving this morning porridge made Split: spending my last purchase Kuna, who did not to much to my regret and my stomach, and the long wait. My temporary traveling companions left a while ago on a ferry to Ancona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment