Monday, July 25, 2005

Glioma More Condition_symptoms How to make your own mask (Chapter 3)

Now do not tell me that I had time ...
How to make your own mask or ruin the small cache of a university degree (Chapter 3)

No more could wait no longer overwhelmed at the insistence of the masses (true) and the crowd that showed every other day and one also on my door begging me to finish the course of Crafts (lie chochinísima). Forward then. This is the presentation that you have to put more of your parts and less precise explanations I can give you, but I know some guys who are talented that will not be problems at this point in the film. Or not? BANZAI!

First, as always, the material :
"Our mask (because even you have right? ... Because the fact Abreise all, all, all right?" NO?)
-A surtidito brushes.
-acrylic paints.
"Anything capable of being incorporated into the final work, in my case a remnant hairy (optional).
-adhesive contact (optional).
-Alkyl (optional).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

first thing we do is give it a coat of primer the subject. We could complicate a bit, but maybe not, so just give him a layer of white acrylic paint the entire exterior surface of the mask . That is uniform and not too thick.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

always wait for that layer has driedprevious paint. Then choose a base color which then get nuances. If you have different color zones which we will draw as needed. A layer or two and continue.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here come the nuances above. Shadows where required with cooler colors, but there should be no excessive contrast of a color area to another (in fact exaggerated out the photo). I include here the drawing features.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A details. In my case I joined the remnant of hair attached with contact cement and then cutting it with the appropriate form. Also I have a layer of alkyl to dieefore and language to have a wet look.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here it is! Finally finished our mask. A good eraser from behind and ready for the carnival that is just around the corner. There is nothing left for kids in February! Ah, can that is heavy, after all is a plaster mazacote, I will cushion the nose area with a piece of sponge to bear that burden well. Grade Minus One thing before I go ... and now show me yours! What do you mean no?

Do not you remember what the hell I'm talking about? Want to remember a concept? Check first and second part. This compilation is an orignal idea of [info]

0 comments:

Post a Comment