Sunday, July 17, 2005

Xtreme-curves Leigh D.

Expendable
...y yo con estos pelos!
but still useful. We walk

these days finalizing details (was it first because we had not done anything so far) trip. To Istanbul. We went through some sites that I know well (third consecutive summer that I walk upon Florence, including Moretti beer of course), but the friend [info] jharmu want to know. Yet there are some that I do not mind coming back (with a sentimental attraction rather than visual truth): Naples and Marseille, two living cities of which are already few in Europe. What I feel like it anyway Back to the Balkans, see what I saw last year. I qEU will not be as pretty, but Sarajevo shoot me and I quite curious more than anything else. Last thing I want, but good two so we'll keep that value, is back in Venice. The little time I spent there, I ran away scared, left me wanting to return to that sort of theme park. City false ... and full of tourists on top. I also fear a bit to see how it has been Athens after the Olympics. We will always Omonia.

As I buttoned up the newspaper last year. Go with more delay than I thought because I'm going back and forth to town, but I think that gives me time before I go. Is already. Volando voy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment