Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Boat Trailers Ontario

went. It was like driving on an ice rink. He
both on 14 as 15 non-stop snow, and it seemed that the city was caught unprepared. The snow was piled up everywhere, and gave no rough snow. It was like being in a station Sky.
I parked at work all day, and in the evening when I went to pick it up, was with a layer of 10 cm on the hood, windshield cover, radiator .... and a good polish, I had to get me a brush and a scraper for the windows, and lose more than 15 minutes shoveling snow from the car, all at -7 degrees. At the end I discovered that the latest wipers should be clean, because the minute freeze again. It was a new experience, the scene reminded me of Fargo in lthat the protagonist had to clean your car of snow.
After the first day of snow, I figured that could not walk down the street with a car, but surprisingly the next morning the main streets were all cleared of snow, and high schools, though still with snow, could be circular.
That same weekend, I went to camp with some new friends, and 30 kms to need more than 45 minutes. On the road could not go over 50 km / h.
also learned to park in the snow. Just run and bury you take literally the car in the 30-40 cm of snow. Thankfully, the tires are special and are changed every year, so after you get the car, without having to call the crane. Too bad it has

0 comments:

Post a Comment