Thursday, February 15, 2007

Where Do You Get The Madeline In Poptropica St. Valentine's day

Today is a strange day for a number of ways, first I still have the feeling that I steal energy, so it cost me the same life I had to get up and go back to brown, after 2 years after quitting. I'll get the second cup. On the other hand, the first call I receive is that of the right translator who was born the son of my boss. So in a week, I guess the thing will be a little calmer. Although I sincerely doubt it.
back to the day of lovers. I thought that was an invention of the English court, and to promote it'd done in the 60's a Spaniard. To my surprise this last week that everyone in Poland was crazy about Valentine's Day. Even at the PalaceNo not at its best, Yago either, Belen, ... could make a long list of friends is not at its best, for one reason or another, but it strikes me that everybody at the same time. In general all the people I know are the same except Alicja, but she has every reason not to be depres:)
now I'm trying to remember if in Spain, I felt the same way, the truth is I do not remember, just remember leaving work late and leave for home. If you try to compare with last year in Barcelona, it is a good example, because it was pulling me the motorbike license and looking for CBF-250. So I was very excited. I also just moved to Gerard, Jenny and Carol, so for nothing was depression.

0 comments:

Post a Comment