Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hepc More Condition_symptoms

I find snow everywhere, it's cold in the works the snow is piled everywhere. It feels sad.
never had this feeling, and just think I should be thankful that the winter has been very gracious, but not why I lost the feeling that some strange force is stealing my life. I have no desire to leave or to stay with anyone. The winter, I find it hard, and I still have a month. How time flies, and took almost 8 months here, and it seems like yesterday when I arrived. I still do not speak Polish, but at least I learn something. Luckily
in 2 weeks I'll go for a weekend, although I do not see either the sun. Looks like I'm going Nordic and begin to understand whyI love Spain and sun. The trouble is that after living in Andalucia, this is even worse. But survive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment